Meet Paul McLean, Human Performance Lead at Palo Alto and founder of Dreams for Life, a charity that focuses on education based initiatives for both orphans in Indonesia and the Aboriginal community in Australia. In this podcast he shares some of the valuable lessons he learned as well as the cultural challenges he faced while living and working abroad in Asia for the past 15 years.
FIND MOR ABOUT DREAMS FOR LIFE: http://www.dreamsforlife.org/
- DAWN Cast Ep 20 ft Weh Yeoh – Why EMBRACING DOUBT makes you a better LEADER
- DAWN Cast Ep 19 ft Jenny Dinh – Be a healthier YOU
- DAWN Cast Ep 17 ft Raymond Tang – Be like WATER and remain HUMBLE
- DAWN Cast Ep 16 ft Dean Cvetkoski – Young Entrepreneur: CEO at 22
- DAWN Cast Ep.15 ft. Martin Nguyen – MMA: Hard work, Discipline & Sacrifice