To support a diverse and inclusive Australia, we want to provide you with the knowledge, the content, the tools and pathways to help you to LEARN:
- To be resilient and confident
- To network and build lasting relationships
- To communicate effectively
- To find mentors to help in your career progression
- To develop knowledge on seeking and succeeding at opportunities
- To understand how to leverage effectively
To grow and prosper in the 21st century, we can no longer work in silos.
For organisations and individuals to fully embrace diversity and inclusion in your environment you need to build an inclusive workplace and mindset.
- To embrace and champion for an inclusive and diverse environment
- To harness and develop talent for your leadership pipeline
- To build a resilient and innovative environment
- To prepare your workforce for a global economy
- To have access to “best practice’ methodology and thinking for diversity and inclusion (D&I)
How do we take actions?
Partnering with DAWN continues to be an excellent way to publicly demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to developing a culturally and inclusive leadership to your employees, stakeholders, customers and clients. It will form part of your D&I strategic plan for your organisation. Significantly lift your profile and branding opportunities and can position yourself as an attractive and leading employer who is committed to developing an inclusive leadership pipeline.
The Major Partner status enables you to demonstrate that you are a champion of D&I, both inside and outside your organisation.
If your organisation is exploring a D&I strategy and how it can work for you, please contact us to discuss how we can add value to your D&I journey.